BODYSOLID FREEWEIGHT LEG PRESS & HACK SQUAT
Work all four major muscle groups of the lower body with the Body-Solid Leg Press and Hack Squat exercise machine
The makers of the Body-Solid Leg Press and Hack Squat exercise machine, GLPH1100, designed this machine to give you the most powerful and safe workout available for your lower body. It works all four major muscle groups of the lower body and more specifically of the legs. The unit works the following muscle groups: gluts, hamstrings, calves, and quads. The two most beneficial exercises on this machine are the leg press and the calf press. While being suitable for a commercial gym environment, it is also a fantastic addition to any home gym.
- The roller system has a quad track which distributes weight evenly. The quad track also allows the unit to operate smoothly.
- Three safety lock positions are in place to ensure maximum safety during system operation as well as convenient operation.
- This unit has a maximum weight capacity of 1,000 pounds.
- The back and shoulder pads are made with DuraFirm material. It is 10cm thick and is double stitched to ensure maximum comfort and durability.
- The mainframe is 5cm x 8cm and made with 11 gauge steel.
- The plate load system is easily accessible under the Body-Solid Leg Press and Hack Squat machine.
- The Diamond Plate foot platforms are made with an extra heavy gauge for both exercise positions.
- Both of the back pads are fully adjustable. They utilize a convenient flip and lock system.
These optional equipment pieces may help the functionality and personalization of the unit.
- Olympic Plates – These weight plates are made with high quality grey steel. They are fully integrated with a Quad-grip design.
- Rubber Grip Olympic Plates – These rubber gripped plated are made from urethane and are unbeatable in quality, accuracy, and price.
* Plates sold separately