C80 Commercial Home Gym
The Revolution C80 is a multi-station gym that is ideal for home or light commercial gyms, corporate gyms, training studios. Train your whole body all on one piece of equipment. This is a heavy duty machine with all stations featuring smooth cabling with bio-mechanically accurate pivot points for friction free shaft rotation. For beginner to advance trainers the C80 will give you a quality workout and fast track your desired results. The optional leg press and seated calf attachment enable targeting of the larger leg muscle groups to maximise your workout.
- Finance available
C80 Commercial Home Gym
The C80 Commercial Home Gym has:
- Heavy duty gauge steel construction
- Comfortable pads with extra support and cushioning
- 200lb steel weight stack
- Special ratio in cables to enhance weight stack resistance
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Space saving design
- Adjustable seat height and back rest to suit most users
- Side arm easily adjust to perform various exercises
- Reinforced nylon pulley’s with precision machined steel ball bearings
- Smooth movement & maximum durability
- Includes: lat bar, single grips, ab crunch attachments & exercise chart
- Chest Press / Mid Row Station features 3 pairs of hand grips
- Lat Pull down / High Pulley Station
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station
- Bio-mechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural & complete leg development
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station
- Optional Leg Press Attachment
- Assembled Dimensions: 195 cm (L) x 150 cm (W) x 218 cm (H)
|High Pulley/Lat Bar:||Yes|
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping rates on products listed on this website, and in some cases we are able to offer free shipping on selected products where advertised. Where there is a shipping cost on a product you will be satisfied to see that it is at a excellent low rate.
You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your postcode.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Australia wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
Table Tennis Deliveries
We offer free shipping on STIGA table tennis tables to selected metro areas only. These areas include Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Brisbane/Gold Coast, Canberra, and Adelaide. If you reside outside of these areas please contact us for a quote.
We use Toll Express for all interstate table tennis deliveries and they will require your assistance when delivering your table tennis table. Delivery is to front and ground floor only.
Please note that the courier for Vuly trampolines is unable to call prior to delivery, however you may give authority to leave in a secure location at your order checkout.
We send small items via Australia Post and large items via courier transport.
We are also happy for you to collect your order direct from our warehouse in Sydney. Please note that some products are shipped directly from our wholesalers warehouse and may not be available for collection in Sydney.
Orders are normally shipped 2-3 business days from receiving payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for your exercise equipment to arrive.
Below are approximate delivery times for areas across Australia:
- QLD Metro 3-5 business days
- QLD Regional 6-8 business days
- NSW Metro 3-5 business days
- NSW Regional 6-8 business days
- ACT Metro 3-5 business days
- ACT Regional 4-6 business days
- VIC Metro 3-5 business days
- VIC Regional 6-8 business days
- NT Metro 6-8 business days
- NT Regional 8-10 business days
- SA Metro 3-5 business days
- SA Regional 6-8 business days
- WA Metro 6-8 business days
- WA Regional 8-10 business days
- TAS Metro 6-8 business days
- TAS Regional 8-10 business days
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to you with your order tracking number and the courier contact number so you can make contact with them regarding delivery if required.
The delivery company will be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or on public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations e.g. Lord Howe Island.