Cortex LP10 45 Leg Press and Hack Squat
- Finance available
2-in –1 Leg Press & Hack Squat
The LP10 combines both a leg press and hack squat into a single multi-use strength machine to build muscle and target key areas. The interchangeable back rest and footplate allows two seating options so you can complete a range of movements and isolation exercises.
45 Degree Adjustable Footplate
The 45-degree footplate offers deeper and varied foot positions so you can perform precise leg and calf presses to strengthen your lower body.
Built to Last
Using high quality steel, the LP10 uses a solid, 12-gauge commercial inspired steel frame what will endure the toughest workouts.
Safely start, stop or rest in between sets with 2 safety catches to support heavy loads during your workout.
The ergonomic back rest with padded shoulder rests minimises stress on your joints for a comfortable workout. Maintain a steady form with the non-slip foot platform and handles.
Our LP10 intake bars and storage bars are compatible with Olympic (50mm) Plates. Carry a maximum of 60kg per storage peg and up to 240kg on the Leg Press Sled.
- Occupancy Size: 213.6cm x 100cm x 151.6cm (L x W x H)
- Angle: 45 degree angled sled on rail & bearings
- Seat: Removable Seat Cover to interchange for Hack Squats
- Foot plate: Top Foot Plate folds back for Hack Squats
- Levers: Lock in Levers on Hack Squat and Leg Press positions
- Storage: 4 Weight Storage Pegs, compatible with Olympic weight plates (50mm)
- Weight Plate Intake – Length of 380mm per side
- 4 pegs for weight plate storage with 50 mm diameter
- Padding: Two Hack Squat Shoulder Pads (Padded)
- Steel Frame: 100mm x 50mm Oval Tube, heavy Duty 12-gauge steel (2.5mm)
- Max weight: 240kg on Sled Weight Plate Intake
- Max weight: 60kg on storage pegs (each)
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
|· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty|
|Product Dimensions:||L 214cm x W 100cm x H 152cm|