Keep your treadmill in perfect working order with the Lube N Walk Deluxe Treadmill Maintenance Kit. This easy-to-use kit helps to lubricate the system while removing dirt, and lengthens the life of your treadmill mat, deck and motor.
An insufficiently lubricated deck will cause the belt, running deck and motor to wear out much quicker. How often you should lubricate depends on usage. We recommend the following:
- Light use (less than 3 hours per week) – every 12 – 16 weeks
- Medium use (3 to 5 hours per week) – every 8 – 12 weeks
- Heavy use (more than 5 hours per week) – every 4 – 6 weeks
Keeping the deck lubricated is the most important activity you can carry out to prolong the life of your treadmill. You can check for proper lubrication levels at any time by doing the following:
- Disconnect the treadmill from the power supply
- Fold up the running deck, so the treadmill is in the storage position
- Put your hand underneath the mat and feel along the running deck, as close to the centre of the deck as you can.
- If your hand gets a light coating of lubricant, then no further lubrication is required
- If the surface feels dry and your hand feels clean, then apply more lubricant
- There are no reviews yet