Horizon Andes 7i Elliptical
With an induction brake that provides precise, instantaneous resistance changes and expansive programming options, the Andes 7i the perfect elliptical for advanced training.
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
- Finance available
AT A GLANCE
An induction brake provides precise, instantaneous resistance changes for a more efficient and effective workout
while ViewFit connectivity simplifies workout-tracking, making it easier to reach your fitness goals. And the heavy
flywheel, expansive programming, and large, backlit display make the Andes 7i perfect for advanced training.
- Easy three-step assembly
- Effortless one-step folding
- Innovative Cardio Compass display for clear workout feedback that helps you stay in your target exertion zone
SIXSTAR FRAME DESIGN
Move the way you were intended to move thanks to the exclusive SixStar frame that promotes ideal body positioning and a natural path of motion.
- Pedals Close Together – reduces stress on hips and back
- Low step on height – easy to get on and off
- Build of Frame promotes upright posture – for max comfort
- Grips and Handles within reach – move at appropriate distance for all size of users
- Flat Ellipse shape pathway – closely mimics walking and running patterns
- Ideal gear ratio – provides smooth and constant motion which is easy on your joints.
Our one-step hydraulic system does all the heavy lifting as it gently lowers your treadmill deck when you’re ready to use it and effortlessly raises it when you’re done.
ENERGY SAVER MODE
After 15 minutes of inactivity, Horizon products equipped with our Energy Saver feature switch to sleep status, which draws less energy.
Take a vacation from your everyday workout with the Passport Media Player, which displays stunning forward-motion footage on your television and syncs it with your equipment for an immersive exercise experience.
Induction brake technology lets you make accurate and instant resistance changes. You also get more reliable feedback, which takes the guesswork out of your workouts.
Built-in speakers and audio input jacks allow you to play your favorites from an MP3 player, tablet, smartphone or other device.
With ViewFit, you’ll never have to manually enter your workouts anywhere because your machine will do it for you. Simply visit viewfit.com or download the app to connect your equipment, track your efforts and set your goals.
- FRAME: Folding SixStar Front-drive
- STRIDE LENGTH: 50.8 cm
- FLYWHEEL: 8.5 kg
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM: Induction Brake
- POWER REQUIREMENT: Power Cord
- RESISTANCE LEVELS: 30 Electronically Adjustable
- FOOTPADS: Oversized Pedals with Rubber Footpads, Pivot
- STEP-ON HEIGHT: 26.6 cm
- PEDAL SPACING: 2.5 cm
- DIMENSIONS (L × W × H): 173 x 67 x 171 cm
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (L × W × H): 102 x 67 x 171 cm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 79.5 kg
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: 136 kg
- DISPLAY: 6.25” Blue Backlit LCD
- WORKOUT FEEDBACK: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR Display, Power Graph and Profile
- PROGRAMS: 14 programs
- ENTERTAINMENT: Sonic Surround Speakers, Audio in Jack
- VIEWFIT CONNECTIVITY
- PASSPORT READY
- HEART RATE: Contact Grips and Polar® Wireless Receiver
- Frame: 5 years
- Generator: 5 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
|Built-in Workout Programs:||14|
|Console Display:||6.25" Blue Backlit LCD|
|Energy Saving Mode (Autosleep):||Yes|
|Grip Heart Rate Sensors:||Yes|
|Resistance Levels:||30 Level ECB Magnetic Brake Resistance System|
|Sound System:||Speaker System|
|Tablet Holder:||Console Lip|
|Water Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Box Dimensions:||179 x 56 x 82cm|
|Folded Dimensions:||102 x 67 x 171 cm|
|Product Dimensions:||173 L x 67 W x 171 H cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||136kg|