Horizon GR6 Spin Bike
Inspired by the design of Tour de France Spin Bike, everything from the perfected geometry of our frame to the ergonomically adjustable, highly customisable touchpoints was engineered to fit your body in all phases of your favourite outdoor journey. You’ll experience an ultra-smooth, comfortable ride whether you’re squeezing in a quick workout or charging hard for a new personal best.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $312.25 with More info
- Finance available
- Multi-adjustable handlebars and seat make it easy for users of all sizes to find a comfortable riding position
- Magnetic resistance system provides instant, smooth adjustments to challenge
- Optional LCD console offers real-time feedback and a variety of workout programs, plus unique Glow Ride lighting system that lead riders through three different phases of riding to simulate road cycling
- Pedals: Interchangeable dual-sided pedals with cages and pedal clips
- Handlebar: Vertical and Horizontal
- Flywheel: 16kg
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical and horizontal
- Resistance system: Magnetic
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 136 x 61 x 121 cm / 53″ x 24″ x 48″
- Product Weight: 56 kg / 123 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- Extras: Transport wheels, water bottle holder
- Heart Rate: Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible
- Display: 5″ LCD
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, RPM, Speed, Battery rate and watts
- Programs: HIIT, Speed Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals
- Features: Glow Ride lighting system
- Frame: 5 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Labour: 1 Year
|Box Dimensions:||107 x 27 x 90 cm|
This bike ticked all my boxes; magnetic resistance, belt drive, SPD pedals, racing handlebar position. I wanted the heaviest flywheel in my budget, I was a bit worried this was too light but I needn’t have been. Feels like a spin bike that costs twice as much, so happy with it. It was also easy for 1 person to assemble. I didn’t buy the console as it doesn’t interest me.
Minor gripes are the cheap stickers that peel up on the frame and the racing position of the handlebars is a bit odd. Numbers on the seat adjustment height would’ve been appreciated to make it quicker to change for other users.
Over all I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the GR6, its solidly built and perfect for someone like me who loves doing spin classes most days of the week but can’t make the gym timetable. Perfect for doing Les Mills on demand at home.
Fitness Deals online were also easy to buy from. An email was sent the next day to say it was on board with the courier, it arrived the day it was predicted to be delivered. 7 days from QLD to SA. The online tracking is a bit vague but no problems over all.