Hyperice Shoulder Ice Compression Wrap – Left Shoulder Ice Compression Brace
The Hyperice Shoulder Ice Compression Wrap is an easy-to-use, portable, two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice Shoulder molds the ice over the front of your shoulder and collar bone area for an optimal “ice cast” treatment.
Designed in collaboration with the world’s best athletes, the Hyperice Ice Compression Wraps are portable ice compression devices that harnesses the power of real ice + compression to reduce inflammation and relieve pain better than traditional methods.
Recharge. Recover. Essential for any athlete who moves fast and needs to recover faster. Get back in motion and return to action with targeted Ice Compression.
- Ice Compression Brace & Wrap
- Portable Cyrotherapy Device for Reducing Inflammation, Reliving Pain & Treating Injuries
- Non-restrictive, ergonomic design with Premium Plush™ neoprene
- Ultra-thin antimicrobial ice cell with water tight seal
- Machine washable compression sleeve to protect against bacterial growth/exchange
Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell:
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8″ X 8″ icing surface area