Lifespan SP-460 Spin Bike
Come flying off the mark with the Lifespan Fitness SP-460 spin bike. Our TrueSpin Precision flywheels are balance tested to guarantee riders the smoothest and most stable experience. With an 18kg flywheel, the SP-460 carries significant momentum and provides a more consistent cadence. Find unlimited resistance at the turn of a dial to simulate the steepest climbs and fastest sprints.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $112.25 with More info
- Finance available
Commercial Grade Cast
Iron 18kg Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout. Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you’ll feel just like you’re cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
The World’s Largest Spin Class
Organised by MediBank and supplied by Lifespan Fitness
Setting the new Guinness World Record, over 280 Spin Bikes were used for a fun, high intensity, heart-pumping, fast pedalling 45-minute spin class session.
We are thrilled to be a part of fitness history.
Intensify your ride at the turn of a dial
Our resistance system delivers nearly unlimited resistance, which is perfect for high-intensity cardiovascular workouts. Replicate riding uphill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the tension and resistance at the turn of a dial.
Multi-functional LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, odometer, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding
position no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
High Quality Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during
hard sprints or hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike
simulation & training
- Max weight of 125kg
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle.
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
Our spin bikes come with a Lifetime Spin Bike Frame Warranty* so you know you’re getting a spin bike that will last.
TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling.
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.
Transport Wheels & Floor Levellers
Cleats / Custom Pedals Compatible
Bottle Holder*Bottle Not Included
|Console Display:||Large LCD Display|
|Resistance Levels:||Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance|
|Water Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Box Dimensions:||108cm x 19.5cm x 84cm|
|Product Dimensions:||130cm x 52cm x 125cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||125kg|
- There are no reviews yet