Power Rack Package -180KG Olympic Weight Set Flat bench
This complete free weight training system is perfect for Personal trainers or home users who want to invest in some decent gear that will last a lifetime. Now you can add our optional new V2 front mounted LC-DIPS2 dipping bars for only $95 – these ultra convenient dips bars can be left on the rack while you’re doing your squats or bench press inside the cage!
Additionally, we can supply an optional high low pulley attachment for an additional $270. This allows you to perform lat pulldowns, tricep pressdowns, cable rows, and cable bicep curls, along with a range of other exercises.
This power rack is rated to 400kg training load – so we loaded it up to 600kg (pictured) just to be sure! This rack utilises solid 28mm diameter safety rails, plus a chinup bar. This package comes with a no nonsense flat bench, rated to 350kg.
The Olympic set consists of 120kg of tri-grip rubber coated plates, plus a 220cm/86″ steel bar, chrome coated, with revolving ends. Additonal plates can be added to this set if required – email us with your requirements, or call us on 9620 6635.
We offer a lifetime frame guarantee, and a 2 year warranty on all components, as well as providing service and spare parts for years to come. We have been supplying this rack since 2005, and we have not received a bad word of feedback yet! Our rack uses welded support brackets, not bolt on brackets. This makes a crucial difference to the strength and rigidity of the rack.
- Accommodates 7′ (86″ or 218cm) Olympic bars, or any bar measuring 120cm or more between the plate stops
- 4x adjustable height barbell hooks, made from 60×40 box tube, with 28mm solid bar welded right through the middle
- 3x horizontal cross bars provide superior rigidity – the rack doesn’t wobble, even with 400kg on it
- Adjustable height safety rails – push through type, 28mm diameter solid bars with integrated barbell pegs
- LxWxH = 117cm x 116cm x 215
- Net weight 95kg – it’s a heavy rack, plenty of steel means plenty of strength!
- Multi grip chin up bar included, with 4 hammer grips, ultra wide 114cm wide grip
- Colour: white
- Detailed assembly instructions included
- 70x50mm box section tubing
- Max load 350kg
- Single front foot – no more tripping over the front supports!
- 710mm width rear foot for rock solid stability
- Hard foam pad with double stitched cover
- 12mm ply base with support brackets
- Transport wheels for easy relocation
- Colour: white
- LxWxH = 1280mm x 710mm x 430mm
- Pad dimensions: 1150mm x 270mm
- Net weight 18kg
- Olympic bar, 86″ 220cm length, 30mm bar diameter
- 132cm between the plate stops
- 50mm diameter end sleeves with brass bushing
- Spring clips included
- 450kg maximum load capacity (1000lb)
- Knurled, chrome coated finish
- Net weight 20kg
- Steel core, hard wearing rubber coated finish
- Grip handles allow for one handed pickup
- 6x20kg, 2x10kg, 2x5kg, 2x 2.5kg, 4×1.25kg plates, 2x 250g safety collars
- Other weight sets and additional plates also available – check our other packages or email us with your specific requirement
Suggested exercises you can perform with this system:
Chest: Bench press, dumbbell press, dumbbell flyes
Triceps: Close grip bench press, seated or standing dumbbell extensions (behind the neck), bench dips, dips across the safety rails, lying barbell extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, dumbbell pullovers (with a single dumbbell), incline barbell extensions (behind the neck)
Biceps: Barbell curls, Ez-bar curls, dumbbell curls, dumbbell concentration curls, seated dumbbell curls, dumbbell hammer curls (standing), palms up chin ups (shoulder width grip)
Forearms: Reverse grip barbell curls (standing), barbell wrist curls (forearms resting on bench), dumbbell wrist curls (seated, forearms resting on legs), reverse barbell wrist curls, dumbbell reverse wrist curls
Back & lats: Bent over barbell rows, single dumbbell bent over rows (kneeling on bench), deadlifts, good mornings, wide grip chinups, reverse grip bent over barbell rows, barbell or dumbbell shrugs
Shoulders: Seated or standing dumbbell shoulder press, upright rows, dumbbell lateral raises, dumbbell front raises, bent over dumbbell lateral raises, seated barbell press, standing barbell press
Legs: Full squats, box squats, standing dumbbell calf raises (single leg)
|Product Dimensions:||L 117cm x W 116cm x H 215cm|
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping rates on products listed on this website, and in some cases we are able to offer free shipping on selected products where advertised. Where there is a shipping cost on a product you will be satisfied to see that it is at a excellent low rate.
You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your postcode.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Australia wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
Table Tennis Deliveries
We offer free shipping on STIGA table tennis tables to selected metro areas only. These areas include Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Brisbane/Gold Coast, Canberra, and Adelaide. If you reside outside of these areas please contact us for a quote.
We use Toll Express for all interstate table tennis deliveries and they will require your assistance when delivering your table tennis table. Delivery is to front and ground floor only.
Please note that the courier for Vuly trampolines is unable to call prior to delivery, however you may give authority to leave in a secure location at your order checkout.
We send small items via Australia Post and large items via courier transport.
We are also happy for you to collect your order direct from our warehouse in Sydney. Please note that some products are shipped directly from our wholesalers warehouse and may not be available for collection in Sydney.
Orders are normally shipped 2-3 business days from receiving payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for your exercise equipment to arrive.
Below are approximate delivery times for areas across Australia:
- QLD Metro 3-5 business days
- QLD Regional 6-8 business days
- NSW Metro 3-5 business days
- NSW Regional 6-8 business days
- ACT Metro 3-5 business days
- ACT Regional 4-6 business days
- VIC Metro 3-5 business days
- VIC Regional 6-8 business days
- NT Metro 6-8 business days
- NT Regional 8-10 business days
- SA Metro 3-5 business days
- SA Regional 6-8 business days
- WA Metro 6-8 business days
- WA Regional 8-10 business days
- TAS Metro 6-8 business days
- TAS Regional 8-10 business days
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to you with your order tracking number and the courier contact number so you can make contact with them regarding delivery if required.
The delivery company will be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or on public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at email@example.com
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations e.g. Lord Howe Island.
- There are no reviews yet