The seca 703 is equipped with two options: integrate a mechanical measuring rod or receive data wirelessly from a separate digital stadiometer. Other advantages include a high load-bearing capacity of up to 550 lbs, slip resistant cast iron base, and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted via the seca 360° wireless system.
- Accurate, Extremely Robust Seca Scale Technology.
- Extremely High Capacity of 550 lbs / 300 kg for heavyweight patients.
- Large, Low Platform.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, mother/child functions.
- Measuring Rod Seca 220 included.
- Sturdy construction with cast-iron base.
- Transport castors for mobile use
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
- Power supply: Batteries / Optional Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 36.6 x 20.5 inch / 360 x 930 x 520 mm / 13.2 x 3.1 x 13.6 inch dimensions platform / 335 x 80 x 345 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / Acoustic signals can be activated / HOLD / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Mother/child-function / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, software seca analytics 105, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456