Sole B94 Upright Bike
When talking about the most popular home exercise equipment for losing weight, the stationary bike will always be mentioned. Known for being durable and user-friendly, the Sole B94 Upright Bike is the perfect piece of equipment.
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
- Finance available
It’s a fact that most bike users will tell you the number one priority when using an upright bike is being comfortable but yet challenged in the workout. The B94 stationary bike provides both and can be used in the comfort and convenience of your own home. The adjustable gel seat, strong frame, and ergonomically designed pedals allow for the machine to conform to you instead of the other way around.
The B94’s straight-forward programs and 9″ LCD display will provide you with fast effective fat burning and cardio exercises, helping you to spend less time worrying about gimmicky programs and more time focusing on reaching your goals. There are 10 challenging programs to choose from, everything from Hill to Heart Rate Control… the B94 will help you find your ideal workout. It’s also great for those who are just starting out as well as those who are training. We encourage you to design your own programs using our User Defined feature.
- Magnetic Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means fewer distractions and more achievement.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with an aluminum shroud makes the SOLE bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touchpoints and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – Listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated Tablet/Phone Holder – Allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
*New for this year, the B94 now includes an integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- 22.8cm LCD Workout Display
- 6 x Standard Programs, 2 x Heart Programs, 2 x Custom Program
- Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible for Heart Rate Monitoring
- Chest Strap Included
- 9KG Flywheel
- Electromagnetic Resistance Levels 1 – 20
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Zwift Compatible
- Cooling Fans
- Sound System
- Tablet/Phone Holder
- USB Device Charging
- Water Bottle Holder
- Fore-Aft/Up-Down Adjustable Seat
- 136KG User Weight Capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 123 x 58 x 152cm
- Carton Dimensions: 117.5 x 46 x 78cm
Domestic Warranty (<2 hours per day)
- Frame & Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labour: 1 Year
- Light Commercial Warranty (<4 hours non-continuous use per day)
- Parts: 1 Year
|Built-in Workout Fan:||Yes|
|Built-in Workout Programs:||10|
|Console Display:||9" Vibrant White Backlit LCD|
|Grip Heart Rate Sensors:||Yes|
|Resistance Levels:||ECB 1-20 Levels|
|Sound System:||Speaker System|
|Wireless Chest Pulse:||Included|
|Transport Wheels:||2 Wheels|
|Water Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Box Dimensions:||117cm x 46cm x 84cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||136kg|
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping rates on products listed on this website, and in some cases we are able to offer free shipping on selected products where advertised. Where there is a shipping cost on a product you will be satisfied to see that it is at a excellent low rate.
You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your postcode.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Australia wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
Table Tennis Deliveries
We offer free shipping on STIGA table tennis tables to selected metro areas only. These areas include Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Brisbane/Gold Coast, Canberra, and Adelaide. If you reside outside of these areas please contact us for a quote.
We use Toll Express for all interstate table tennis deliveries and they will require your assistance when delivering your table tennis table. Delivery is to front and ground floor only.
Please note that the courier for Vuly trampolines is unable to call prior to delivery, however you may give authority to leave in a secure location at your order checkout.
We send small items via Australia Post and large items via courier transport.
We are also happy for you to collect your order direct from our warehouse in Sydney. Please note that some products are shipped directly from our wholesalers warehouse and may not be available for collection in Sydney.
Orders are normally shipped 2-3 business days from receiving payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for your exercise equipment to arrive.
Below are approximate delivery times for areas across Australia:
- QLD Metro 3-5 business days
- QLD Regional 6-8 business days
- NSW Metro 3-5 business days
- NSW Regional 6-8 business days
- ACT Metro 3-5 business days
- ACT Regional 4-6 business days
- VIC Metro 3-5 business days
- VIC Regional 6-8 business days
- NT Metro 6-8 business days
- NT Regional 8-10 business days
- SA Metro 3-5 business days
- SA Regional 6-8 business days
- WA Metro 6-8 business days
- WA Regional 8-10 business days
- TAS Metro 6-8 business days
- TAS Regional 8-10 business days
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to you with your order tracking number and the courier contact number so you can make contact with them regarding delivery if required.
The delivery company will be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or on public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations e.g. Lord Howe Island.