Sole SB700 Indoor Training Cycle
SOLE has paired affordability with quality – you can’t get a bike this comfortable, durable, and responsive for double the price! With integrated wireless technology and the quietest, smoothest ride in its class, the Sole SB700 Training Cycle is the perfect intersection of value and performance.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $442.25 with More info
- Finance available
The Sole SB700 Indoor Training Cycle takes users to the next level of exercising and is satisfactory to both indoor and outdoor cyclists. Understanding the needs of both types of users, Sole combined them together to design a comfortable, affordable bike allowing users to have the dual experience in the comfort of their own home or Light Commercial setting.
Regardless of whether you prefer the road bike or are an indoor cycle enthusiast, comfort is extremely important. The adjustable seat and handlebars move up and down as well as fore and aft, allowing a user to find just the right settings for a great workout. A heavy-duty 22KG chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar braking design will make certain of a quiet and smooth ride. The integrated console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance, and speed and is also compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap, ensuring users that they staying within their heart rate training zones and work to get their optimal results.
- Pad Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move up and down as well as forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means fewer distractions and more achievement.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with an aluminum shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touchpoints and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
- Light Commercial – Is meant for 4 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes, and non-due paying gyms.
- Upright Cycle
- Vertical/Horizontal Adjustable Seat
- Vertical/Horizontal Adjustable Handlebars
- Personal stats can be entered and displayed
- Heart Rate Chest Strap Compatible
- SPD/Toe Clip Pedals
- Multilevel Turndial Resistance
- Felt Pad Brake Resistance
- 22KG Flywheel
- Water Bottle Holders
- 10.2 x 7.6cm Workout Display
- 136KG User Weight Capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 121 x 53.8 x 121.5cm
- Carton Dimensions: 107.5 x 22 x 102cm
- 68KG Gross Weight | 63KG Net Weight
Domestic Warranty (<2 hours per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labour: 1 Year
Light Commercial Warranty (<4 hours per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 1 Year
|Console Display:||Workout Display|
|Tablet Holder:||Integrated Above Console|
|Wireless Chest Pulse:||Compatible|
|Water Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Folded Dimensions:||708 x 22 x 102 cm|
|Product Dimensions:||121 x 54 x 122 cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||136kg|