Regardless of whether you prefer a road bike or an indoor cycle, comfort is extremely important. To this end, the SB900 comes with an adjustable seat and handlebars that move up and down as well as fore and aft. Users also have the option of using toe clip or clipless (SPD) pedals. A heavy-duty 48 lb chrome plated flywheel and magnetic braking design will ensure a quiet and smooth ride.
The integrated console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance, and speed and is also compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap. This ensures that users stay within their heart rate training zones and work to achieve optimal results.
- Magnetic Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat as well as the backrest. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means fewer distractions and more achievement.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the SOLE bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touchpoints and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
- Upright Cycle
- Vertical/Horizontal Adjustable Seat
- Vertical/Horizontal Adjustable Handlebars
- Personal stats can be entered and displayed
- Heart Rate Chest Strap Compatible
- SPD/Toe Clip Pedals
- Multilevel Magnetic Resistance
- Water Bottle Holders
- 10.2 x 7.6cm Workout Display
- 136KG User Weight Capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 107 x 54 x 103cm
- Carton Dimensions: 108 x 26 x 103cm
- 68.2KG Gross Weight | 62.4KG Net Weight
Domestic Warranty (<2 hours per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labour: 1 Year
Commercial Warranty (<8 hours per day)