Spirit Medical MS300 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper
The Spirit Medical Systems Group Semi-Recumbent Stepper is intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
*Preorder-basis. Enquire to confirm stock. Contact us for more details.
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
- Finance available
- Combined Upper and Lower body movements
- Dependently linked, linear motion pedals
- Closed kinetic chain
- Quadrilateral exercise pattern
- Console: Large Blue LED Console with Symmetry Monitoring to measure bi-lateral power.
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR and Symmetry
- Seat: 8 Position swivel seat, 6 position recline seat back and fore/aft patient positioning
- Resistance Mode: Isokinetic – Step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute
- Drive Train: 8 groove Poly-V Belt
- Step Range: From 1 inch to 12.5 inches
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Handle Held and Telemetry
- Foot Pedals: Cushioned Footplates
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 172cm x 76cm x 122cm
|Built-in Workout Programs:||other|
|Console Display:||Large Blue LCD|
|Product Dimensions:||172cm x 76cm x 122cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||200kg|