Tempo Manual Upright Bike TP1060
The compact Tempo TP1060 bike offers a smooth and comfortable workout. Stationary bikes, both recumbent and upright, place less stress on the joints compared to some other cardio equipment. It has 8 levels of resistance to keep you motivated.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $124.75 with More info
- Finance available
One added bonus of upright bikes is that they sit you in a similar position to that of outdoor bikes, something that you may be used to already. There is also more of an upper arm workout since you are engaging the biceps, triceps, and shoulders in the upright position. Furthermore, upright bikes have a smaller footprint, therefore take up less space in your home or gym.
- Comfortable seat with vertical adjustment providing hours of enjoyable cycling.
- Heavy duty steel upright frame provides stability.
- Contact heart rate grips.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Frame
- Flywheel: 5 kg
- Resistance: 8 levels of Magnetic Resistance
- Handlebars: Fixed Position
- Cranks: 1 Piece Crank
- Pedals: Self-Balancing pedals with Adjustable Straps
- Seat: Molded Seat
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical
- Display: Large LCD Display
- Workout Feedback: Scan, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse and Speed
- Programs: Manual Adjustment Only
- Heart Rate: Contact Pulse Grips
- Dimensions: L98 x W51 x H111 cm
- Product Weight: 25 kg
- User Weight Capacity: 100 kg
Frame: 5 Years, Parts and Labour: 12 Months.
|Console Display:||LCD Window|
|Product Dimensions:||98 x 51 x 111cm|
|User Weight Capacity:||100kg|