Experience smooth, quiet and maintenance-free resistance
Replicate riding uphill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the resistance at the turn of a dial. Our magnetic resistance system delivers great resistance for high-intensity cardiovascular workouts:
Our spin bike frames offer:
- Maintenance Free Resistance System: Unlike mechanical resistance spin bikes, magnets have an extremely long lifetime.
- Silent Resistance: No friction means no noise will be generated.
- Smooth Pedalling: With no friction and highly consistent magnetic forces, pedalling will be smooth and predictable.
Now Compatible with FitLink app
Sync, record and manage your workout data on your phone.*
Take control of your Lifespan Fitness product with the FitLink app to undertake a variety of training plans, and save all your workout data in one secure location. Pair with Apple Health and your personal heartrate tracker to compile a complete list of statistics about your health and wellbeing.
*Compatible with Android and IOS devices
The World’s Largest Spin Class
Organised by Medibank and supplied by Lifespan Fitness
Setting the new Guinness World Record, over 280 Spin Bikes were used for a fun, high-intensity, heart-pumping, fast pedalling 45-minute spin class session.
We are thrilled to be a part of fitness history.
Commercial Grade Cast Iron 18kg Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you’ll feel just like you’re cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
High-Quality Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Our spin bike frames offer:
- Commercial-based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints or hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 125kg
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding position no matter what size or shape you are.
Built to last with scratch-resistant, chrome plated seat post and handlebar post. Suits riders up to 190cm tall.
Multi-functional LCD Display
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Smooth Belt Drive System
Maximum durability and smoothness
This belt system provides the highest level of durability and smoothness, creating a quieter and more efficient ride. Belt drive means less moving parts and less maintenance.
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle to keep you going through every ride.
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
TrueSpinTM Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling.
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.