- 14KG flywheel provides a perfectly quiet, smooth ride
- Heavy duty steel frame with aluminum finish makes this bike virtually indestructible
- 40 different levels of resistance to challenge people of all fitness levels
- 10.1’’ TFT LCD display
- Pulse grips or wireless chest strap accurately measure heart rate (chest strap not included)
- Bluetooth and Wireless technology syncs with fitness apps for real-time progress monitoring
- Electromagnetic resistance provides easy transition between resistance levels
- 2 Degree inward pedal design keeps ankles, hips and knees in natural alignment
- Provides challenging workouts while alleviating back pain
- Most comfortable recumbent bike in its class
- Top rated by various fitness blogs and respected outlets
- Perfect for commercial environments including physical therapy offices and fitness studios
- Magnetic Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height it is important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievements.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront make moving the bike easy and convenient.
- Box Dimensions: 145cm x 46cm x 78cm
- Box Weight: 77kg
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Manufacturer: Sole
- Product Weight:
- User Weight Capacity: 159kg
- Brake: Lifetime
- Frame: Lifetime
- Labour: 1 year
- Parts: 5 year